The Division of Internal Audit of Quality and Management Control (DAIQCG) was created by Resolution N°000026/IRAD/CA/09/2020 of September 4, 2020 on the Organizational Chart of the Agricultural Research Institute for Development (IRAD). Placed under the authority of a Head of Division, DAIQCG is responsible for Administrative, Financial, Accounting, Technical and Management Control Audits.
In this capacity, the DAIQCG is responsible for/
- developing and implementing internal audit policy;
- verifying compliance with procedures, legislation and regulations in force;
- evaluating the functioning of the departments and management systems;
- monitoring the implementation of the external auditors' recommendations;
- monitoring the reliability and fairness of accounting and financial information;
- carrying out unannounced checks on the holders of funds and other assets belonging to IRAD;
- monitoring and evaluating the implementation of research programmes approved by the Board of Directors;
- Implementing the Anti-Corruption Strategy within IRAD, in liaison with the relevant structures and bodies;
- the execution of all other activities within his or her area of competence as assigned by the hierarchy;
- management control.
To carry out its daily missions, the DAIQCG is composed of :
- a Mission in charge of the Audit of the Administration, the Information System, Finance and Accounting (MAASIFIC);
- a Mission in charge of the Audit of Research Programmes and Projects (APPR)
- four (04) Auditors;
- a Management Control Department;
- a Secretariat of the Head of Division and
- a Support Staff.
Internal Audit, Quality and Management Control Division
Tel: 677 859 461 / 698 951 659
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)