Placed under the authority of a Director, the Animal and Fisheries Production Division is responsible for:
- coordination, development and execution of research activities in the fields of animal and wildlife production, fishing, oceanography;
- the development of consultancy support methods and tools in its area of expertise;
- the production and management of knowledge and information useful to decision-makers on the animal, wildlife, fishing and oceanography sectors;
- the development of processing and preservation technologies for livestock and fishing products.
She understands :
- the Section of Ruminants, Monogastrics and Non-Conventional Breeding;
- the Aquaculture Section.