Placed under the authority of a Director, the Plant Production Division is responsible for:
- the coordination, development and execution of research activities in the fields of annual crops, perennial crops and production systems in its area of competence;
- the development of consultancy support methods and tools in its area of expertise;
- coordination, development and execution of research activities on forest conservation and regeneration, valuation of forest products and soil management;
- the production and management of knowledge and information useful for government action on plant sectors.
She understands :
- the Annual and Semi-Annual Crops Section;
- the Section of Perennial and Industrial Cultures.